Year round camp operation consists of many needs above and beyond staff and servant labor. Listed below are some current needs in which Camp Otterbein could use your support in a variety of ways.
- Equipment Donations - You may have working equipment on-hand that you are replacing and would like to donate.
- Supply Donations- You may have construction or camp supplies on-hand you would be willing to donate.
- Project Funding - there are some current projects we are working on that we need assistance in funding.
- Praying - for the continuing mission and betterment of Camp Otterbein
To make a donation, click HERE
If you would like to be a contributor to help see that these projects are accomplished, please contact the Camp Director by phone or email to discuss the materials you would like to donate or a project you would like to help fund. Letters of donation are available for tax purposes. We ask that all donations be "gently used" in the fact that they are in good working order and help accomplish the needs of the camp. We do not assign a value to items donated.
Thank you for supporting your West Ohio Camps!
Camp Otterbein is seeking mission teams to assist in ongoing maintenance and construction projects at camp. All projects will help create a more welcoming environment for the campers and church groups who use our site to experience the life-changing power of camp. Camp Otterbein will provide meals and housing for VIM groups during their visit. Please contact the camp office at 740-385-5712 to schedule a project.
- Power washing, Painting, and Water Sealing: The exterior of every building at camp needs repainted. We also have many decks, benches, and other wood surfaces that need power washed and water sealed.
- Lodge Restroom Remodel: The restrooms in our retreat lodges need renovated and updated. This project will involve repairing walls, installing fiberglass paneling, replacing fixtures, and installing new flooring.
- Cabin Winterization: Two of our cabins are in need of winterization. This includes adding insulation, covering interior walls and ceiling, and installing electric heaters.
- Picnic Table and Bench Construction: We are in need of replacement and additional wooden picnic tables and benches. Groups will cut and assemble these from a pattern.
- Grounds Maintenance: mowing, weed wacking, trail clearing, tree trimming
- Kitchen helpers (food prep and clean up)
- Log Splitting (we have a log splitter)
- Lumber of all types/sizes
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Paint Brushes/Rollers
- Deck Water Sealant
- Power Tools
- Flowers for Garden
- Toilet Paper
- Light Bulbs
- Laundry Detergent
- Trash Bags